These are some motivational quotes that give me the extra boost of strength when I need it. I hope they do the same for you!
1. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." -Arthur Ashe
2. "I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." -Leonardo Da Vinci
3. "Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs." -Farrah Gray
4. "It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." -Mae Jemison
5. "Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent." Eleanor Roosevelt
6. " I would rather die of passion than of boredom." - Vincent Van Gogh
7. "We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained." –Marie Curie